Golf solitaire is quite difficult to call a complete solitaire. Its essence is to remove all cards from the field just by clicking on them. And they will pass on to the appropriate card by themselves. A backlighting is provided for possible move, a kind of tip. A great way to kill time.
How to play?
The playing field is the landscape of the golf course, where 35 cards are spread out in seven columns. They all need to be removed from the field. Immediately evident that apart from the usual playing cards there are also unusual ones titled «Wild Card». This is a very important card which will rescue the player not once but repeatedly.
- Below is a lonely card turned up to the player. Most often it is the King, but there may be other options. You need to remove the card lying on the field on the King. How it works:
- An Ace or a Queen can be put on the King. Color is not important. As well as the order.
- It is possible to put a card of any suit on each following card. The most important thing is the difference between them has to be in one unit.
- «Wild card» can be moved on absolutely any card. And it is also possible to put any card on it.
- If it is not enough cards for the move, you can take them from the talon (the line of cards, lying in the left of the starting card). It can be used only once. When it finished and at the same time an unclear cards will remain on the field, the game is lost.