Spider Solitaire two suits
Spider Solitaire two suits is the most well-known solitaire of average complexity. The meaning of the game is to collect all the cards in eight columns in descending order and by suit. This collection must begin with a King and end with an Ace. When the cards are collected they will automatically disappear from the field.
How to play?For this solitaire 104 cards are selected. To collect solitaire you need to move cards and pile of cards on one another. But in order to move them, you need to know how to do it:
- A single card or column can be moved to one that is bigger only on one unit. Suit does not matter.
- Columns can be moved, but only if they consist of cards of the same suit strictly arranged in descending order.
- No time limits, you have time to think carefully about the move.
- If you see a clear place, it is better to put the King immediately or the most complete column in the absence of the first one.
- It is possible to move cards of different suits on each other, but it is better not to do it, if you can avoid such a move. It is better to collect the "right" columns.